No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Walters in The Work For The Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Walters in The Work For The Fall

Just five fights into his professional career (with all due respect to the World Series of Boxing), TBRB #4 Vasyl Lomachenko (4-1, 2 KOs) is looking for the toughest mountain to climb in his weight class. Arguably the greatest amateur boxer in history sets his x-mark on the back of the super WBA featherweight champion Nicholas Walters (25-0, 21 KOs), rated #1 by both the Ring and TBRB, according to Vasyl’s manager Egis Klimas in his exclusive conversation with the BoxingScene.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2015 is looking great indeed.

Comment

Good this is a great fight 50/50

Comment

Good to hear they've "initiated negotiations".

Would love to see it happen, pending the Marriaga fight.

Comment

If this gets made I will shyt my pants but it is so damn hard to pick a winner here. If I was forced to pick a winner I would pick Walters but I would never bet on this.

Comment

damn good fight!!...both dudes impressed me alot....can't wait!!

Comment

Easy work Lomachenko. The Axe Man will get decapitated.

Next up Rigo if that irrelevant "I fight Japanese truck drivers on untelevised TV" overrated Cuban, glass chinned scrub decides to grow a pair and actually take on a real fighter.

Rigo gets embarrassed for 8 rounds before Lomachenko stops him.

Then Mares, LSC and GRJ all get it and Lomachenko is P4P#2 behind Kovalev after Wlad and Floyd retire.

Comment

It would be great if those guys weren't afraid of Rigo..I mean the Quiggs Framptons LSC ect...Rigo would spank them and Lomachenko spanks Walters then we would have a super fight....

Comment

The more and more I think about it, the more confident I am in a Lomachenko victory. It won't be easy though, but I love this kid's mentality, wanting to face the best! Hopefully him and Rigo can get it on before Loma probably moves up.

Comment

Good Fight! I wouldn't just assume Walters get past Miguel Marriaga though. That guy looks extremely dangerous! If Walters drains himself to make weight and he jumps in with that guy not at his very best, he could get knocked out. I think Walters experience vs better competition will be enough to get him the win but Marriaga Power seems to be the real deal as well
                    Last edited by sicko; 05-22-2015, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X