No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Pumped To Face Eric Molina at Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Pumped To Face Eric Molina at Home

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (33-0, 32 KOs) is pumped for his upcoming defense against WBC #14 rated Eric Molina (23-2, 17 KOs) at the Bartow Arena in Birmingham, Alabama on June 13. Showtime will be televising the contest. It will be Wilder's first defense since winning the world title from Bermane Stiverne in January. Wilder has not fought back home since 2012.

“Now I'm able to bring it back to the state of Alabama as a champion,” Wilder said to the Tuscaloosa News. “I can give Alabama its very first title fight in history. And I'm all about making history.”
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bum squadddddddddddddd

Comment

Yeah I guess only locals from Alabama can get excited about this fight

Comment

The WBC #1 and #2 are scheduled to fight. No reason to not let Wilder have an optional defense.

Comment

He'll score a devastating KO and casual fans going to love it.

Comment

Totally disgraceful.

Comment

I think Haymon is planning to put him in with Arreola later this year.

Molina is the setup because he's a common opponent of Arreola and Wilder.

Comment

What a joke fight. Yeah, an optional defense is cool, but it should be against a top 15 guy, not some bum/nobody who has not earned a title fight.

Also, is anyone as sick as I am with Wilder constantly calling himself the Heavyweight Champion of the world? He is doing this within the PBC world. I mean that he is doing this during PBC promotional commercials, interviews which are occurringduring PBC fights on NBC, CBS, and Spike. Next stop Showtime and ESPN.

The sad thing is he knows better and everyone and I mean everyone knows Vladimir is the champ. I wonder if he feels embarrassed when doing this or does his ego actually have him believing in this lie. Most of these PBC figthers have an inferiority complex. They are obsessed with fame rather than earning a reputation based on their skills and competition. Examples Santa Cruz, Danny Garcia, Broner, Wilder, and Quillin. They live in the PBC bubble as if no one exists outside of this bubble. The funny thing is beating these bums actually increase their egos & sense of entitlement.

People think PBC is a good thing for boxing, but it is having an adverse effect because the inflated value these fighters think they are worth. And the more bums they fight the more their skills will degrade.

Comment

He's fighting who? I had to look him up. Chris Arreola knocked this guy out in the first round FFS.

Comment

I can't believe that Showtime accepts this disgraceful "fight" and pays a license fee for this joke.

Comment

Working...
                    X