Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Jennings Just Has To Go in, Hit Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Jennings Just Has To Go in, Hit Klitschko

Champion Wladimir Klitschko and challenger Bryant Jennings each had a special guest at the weigh-in for their heavyweight title clash, with former champions Vitali Klitschko and Lennox Lewis on hand.

The title holder's older brother was able to take a brief leave from his role as mayor of Kiev in war-torn Ukraine on Friday, while Lewis came to support his friend Jennings in Saturday's championship bout at Madison Square Garden.

The 39-year-old Klitschko (63-3), making his 18th title defence in a nine-year run as heavyweight champion, tipped the scales in the lobby of the Garden at 109.6-kilograms.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn, Lennox is to Wlad what Oscar Delahoya is to Floyd, and keeps prepping his opponents hoping that they beat him.

Comment

In every Klitschko fight (Vitali or Volodymyr), L Lewis is always on the side of their opposition; unlike other former heavyweight champions like Holyfield, Foreman, Tyson, etc. They tend to give a unbiased opinion. I wonder, in back of his mind, L Lewis is mentally scarred from the beating that Vitali gave him and Vitali is the reason why he packed it up so swiftly... I strongly suspect this.

Comment

bye bye jennings lolol

Comment

Wow. A tactical genius like Lewis really should be a trainer instead of revealing his secrets for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Korver View Post
            In every Klitschko fight (Vitali or Volodymyr), L Lewis is always on the side of their opposition; unlike other former heavyweight champions like Holyfield, Foreman, Tyson, etc. They tend to give a unbiased opinion. I wonder, in back of his mind, L Lewis is mentally scarred from the beating that Vitali gave him and Vitali is the reason why he packed it up so swiftly... I strongly suspect this.
            ^^^ This. Lennox wants somebody else to beat Vladimir for him too, the Vladimir so conveniently ducked by Lennox.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
              ^^^ This. Lennox wants somebody else to beat Vladimir for him too, the Vladimir so conveniently ducked by Lennox.
              Wlad got KO'd by Sanders how was Lewis ducking him? He should have fought Wlad instead of Tyson?

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Let's not go nuts with the bashing. Wladimir would have gotten flattened by Lewis in 03'. The fight would have probably played out like Mercer vs Morrison. Wlad had poor pace judgement back then and unless he took out Lewis with some early shots would have lost badly in the middle to late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Korver View Post
                  Now I wonder who's alt this is.

Comment

Boxing Dumb & Not-So-Clever strikes again!

Four years ago, Lewis acted out fight scenes with Wladimir in the film Ocean's Eleven.
                    Two years prior. :durr1:

FFS, who writes this crap?

Comment

Working...
                    X