No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland: Joseph Diaz, Keandre Gibson Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo-Kirkland: Joseph Diaz, Keandre Gibson Return

Two unbeaten fighters will appear on the non-televised undercard of the Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez-James Kirkland fight on May 9.

Junior featherweight Joseph Diaz, Jr. and junior welterweight Keandre Gibson will appear in separate eight round bouts, Golden Boy Promotions matchmaker Robert Diaz told Boxingscene.com on Wednesday afternoon.

The May 9 card will take place at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Tex.
    [Click Here To Read More]

canelo vs kirkland should be a great action packed fight..As long as Wolf is in kirkland's corner, he should show up in top form ready to go..I feel this is canelo's true first test at jr middleweight..when Ann is in his corner, mandingo is at his best and by far, no slouch..Kirkland will be the most strongest/relentless opponent that canelo has faced and im sure he will bring the best out of canelo and we'll get the opportunity to see what he's really made of. If canelo can weather the initial storm, he has the ability to score a late ko or decision. If I was a betting man, I'd chance it on kirkland by tko around the 10th..However, knowing canelos skills, he is more than able to counter mandingo and hurt him, then get him out of there in 8rds..great matchup and I cant wait to see it..

Comment

Working...
    X