No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: Sky Box Office Secures The Rights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: Sky Box Office Secures The Rights

Sky Sports Box Office has been awarded exclusive live rights to 'the fight of the century', the welterweight world championship unification clash between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, thanks to an agreement announced today.

The contest, one ofthe most eagerly anticipated events in boxing history, will be shown live from the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

The event puts together the two of greatest boxers of all time: Floyd Mayweather (47-0-0) the undefeated 11 time world champion and holder of the WBC and WBA titles, and Manny Pacquiao (57-5-2) the reigning WBO welterweight world champion and winner of 10 world titles. [Click Here To Read More]

£20.

Don't mind paying that.

Comment

£20 is fine ...but lets have a good non self promotional panel on the night.I think Ricky would be the choice if he could get through the memories....Pls. no bitter deluded why didn't they pick me fighters,then yes £20 makes sense.

Comment

I really hoped Boxnation would get it but ah well.

£20 isn't as bad as it might've been. They could've charged £50 and I'd still pay it

Comment

Free streamers rejoice lol..gotta love boxnation and sky sports because so many people stream their stuff. $100 saved for more liquor and more buds.

Comment

Im going out on the night, go a club.

then fight partyy!

going to be drunk af, big night, everyone ive spoke to, even 16 year old kids are like, im watching, they want pac to win.

4am, up, drunk, going to be sick night and event!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Free streamers rejoice lol..gotta love boxnation and sky sports because so many people stream their stuff. $100 saved for more liquor and more buds.
              I would laugh in your face if I came to party and u pull out a laptop lol wtf...this fight has to be watche in full hd 1080i not A choppy buffering, British commentator speaking version your nuts.... But ppl in England don't pay pvv? No way

Comment

if they put this on a web PPV i will gladly pay up. but i dont have sky tv so its stream for me unless they sort an official web stream out.

Comment

Was expecting £30-40 on SBO. £3 more than Froch-Groves 2, no complaints here.

Comment

That's good

Comment

Working...
                    X