No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Dropping $1.6 Million on Mayweather To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 50 Cent Dropping $1.6 Million on Mayweather To Win

How much does confidence cost? If you're 50 Cent, about $1.6 million ... 'cause that's how much the hip-hop star says he's going to bet on his old frenemy Floyd Mayweather Jr. to beat Manny Pacquiao.

50 and his G-Unit runnin' mate Tony Yayo sat down with "The Breakfast Club" this morning -- when Charlamagne Tha God asked Fiddy for his pick for the mega-fight in May.
    [Click Here To Read More]

50 know what's up pac ain't **** floyd going to dominate

Comment

Lol 50 keeps switching sides

Comment

50 should keep clownin on floyd. That **** was too funny.

Comment

50 just lost 1.6 million dollars.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Lol 50 keeps switching sides
              How does he keep switching sides? This is a common misconception among *****s. Just because he wanted him to fight Pac and believes he was ducking him does not mean he didn't think he wouldn't win. I'm on the same boat.

Comment

50 already lost that 1.6 million, might as well donate it to charity..

Comment

LOL 50 cent is no dummy, just like these boastful pacc farts who boasted that Pac will whoop Floyd, but when it comes time too put their money or points where their mouth is they cower and change up bets.

I won't say any names but a few Pac fanboys asked me to bet with them but only for Floyd wont KO Pac hahaaha no confidence at all. They wont even bet on Pac beating Floyd only that Floyd will not KO pac.

50 cent knows this is easy money, Floyds right hand and leaping left hook will land at will.

Comment

A Fool and his money are soon parted.

Comment

Working...
                    X