No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Mayweather-Pacquiao Keys To Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya on Mayweather-Pacquiao Keys To Victory

Golden Boy President Oscar De La Hoya is very excited over the finalization of Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao. His company tried to put the fight together six years ago. The fight didn't happen when both sides failed to reach an agreement on the drug testing terms. This time everything was agreed upon and the fight is set for May 2nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, with HBO and Showtime working together on the pay-per-view.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Oscar gives Pacquiao his blueprint on how to beat Mayweather.

Comment

go away cokefiend

Comment

JMM,ODLH & PACMAN vs Mayweather Jr....ha ha ha!

Comment

I really hope that no one will get injured or will fake an injury. Everyone has been waiting like crazy for this fight. They both might have lost a step or two but they are still the # 1 & 2 in the class and can beat anyone in Jr and welter!

Comment

Oscar sees what everyone except these mayweather d*i*k worshippers see and that is that the only thing pacquiao needs to do to beat mayweather is be himself and do what he does in every fight. Oscar said he needs to use different angles, go in and out, and side to side. And throw a lot of punches. That is the blueprint to beat mayweather. Castillo proved it and beat mayweather with volume punching, Oscar almost proved it but was already very old and washed up when some say Oscar beat mayweather. Honestly it was very close, I thought it was a draw. Anyways Manny will certainly execute that blue print, and in a much stronger, quicker, and more athletic fashion than Castillo or de la Hoya did. Mayweather simply doesn't throw enough punches to overcome very high volume punching. Manny can be very accurate. His last 5 fights he probably has averaged 800 punches thrown and near 40% accuracy. Even if hes only 30% with mayweather, I believe that will be comfortably enough to beat Floyd. Floyd has picked medium level volume punchers and not high volume opponents since Castillo because he knows he lost. Same as he will do against a faster southpaw who also has powerful punches and uses his A grade footwork to go in and create punching angles, go in and throw his lightning fast combinations, and get out of harms way before Floyd can respond. Its worked against so many other great opponents, its certainly going ti work against the overated Floyd mayweather. Mayweather is going to turn into an old man on may 3rd according to all the mayweather fanboys on here.

Comment

pacroid is awkward and off balance it will be a counter punching bonanaza galore for floyd.. lmao

Comment

Manny Pacquiao's speed will dominate mayweather. The Pacman will just make mayweather a target practice the whole length of the fight. It will be a long night for mayweather. Mayweather camp knows this and that is the main reason why it took too long for mayweather to sign the contract to fight the great Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I hope Oscar gives Pacquiao his blueprint on how to beat Mayweather.
                  Yeah, it works on paper .....

Comment

For the love of God just don't give him the "blueprint" that **** has been cursing everyone he gives it to who's fought Floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X