No announcement yet.

Hopkins and Pacquiao: Different Roads to Greatness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopkins and Pacquiao: Different Roads to Greatness

I disagree with those who place Bernard Hopkins up there among the top five or six middleweights of all time. Hopkins was an alphabet champion for six years, unified the title eventually, held it four years before losing it on a controversial decision, and defended his various titles twenty times. Those who claim Hopkins as being one of the five or six best middleweights of all time base their case on these numbers. [details]

"mighty fistic tsunami from the Philippines"

oh hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
      I disagree with those who place Bernard Hopkins up there among the top five or six middleweights of all time. Hopkins was an alphabet champion for six years, unified the title eventually, held it four years before losing it on a controversial decision, and defended his various titles twenty times. Those who claim Hopkins as being one of the five or six best middleweights of all time base their case on these numbers. [details]
      Good analysis.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprise if this thread gets infected by pac haters. ie. xcaret and that lesbian sturmrules.

Comment

just wait they will come

Comment

pac knocked down the top 3 mexican fighters out, theres no hating about that

Comment

Originally posted by Atnan
              pac knocked down the top 3 mexican fighters out, theres no hating about that
              check back on this thread tomorrow you'll see what we mean

Comment

sweet ass article i like how the guy called pacquiao the mighty fistic tsunami from the Philippines!!! his nick name should be tsunami along with pac man

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto_Roldan_
                  sweet ass article i like how the guy called pacquiao the mighty fistic tsunami from the Philippines!!! his nick name should be tsunami along with pac man
                  his original nickname was the destroyer

Comment

Originally posted by flipside
                    his original nickname was the destroyer
                    Dude yeah but the tsunami nickname is just soo killer for him

Comment

Working...
                    X