No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herrera on Provodnikov Rematch, Rips Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Herrera on Provodnikov Rematch, Rips Danny Garcia

WBA interim junior welterweight champion, Mauricio Herrera (21-4, 7 KOs) has had what can only be described as a positive year. Although he lost officially on the scorecards against Danny García, the Californian was viewed as the winner by many observers and built on that fight with a solid victory over hard punching Johan Pérez in July. To close out the year, Herrera faces talented José Benavidez Jr (21-0, 15 KOs) on December 13 in an intriguing clash between experience and youth.

[Click Here To Read More]

"He should rematch Rod Salka, that was a nail biter!"

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
      "He should rematch Rod Salka, that was a nail biter!"
      That was a good one by Herrera lol. I would've loved to see Herrera/Provodnikov on the Hopkins undercard. That would have been big!

Comment

I just woke up and tried to green k Herrera

Comment

I love how Herrera rips Danny every time he is interviewed. He's funny.

Comment

Danny needs to fight Herrera again lmao the fans will never let it down

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                That was a good one by Herrera lol. I would've loved to see Herrera/Provodnikov on the Hopkins undercard. That would have been big!

Yea Herrera/Provo 2 is a great fight. Provo wants it in Russia though, smh.

I haven't seen much of Benavidez, does the kid stand a chance in this fight?
                Last edited by BOXEO _; 10-20-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

"I'm going to remind him every chance I get that I beat him!" LMAO.

Herrera just made me a fan!

Comment

LOL Mauricio El Troll Herrera.

Comment

Working...
                    X