No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Documentary Debuts on November 17

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Documentary Debuts on November 17

A new documentary on boxing phenomenon Manny Pacquiao will be released and expected to be on demand on November 17.

'Manny', out from Universal Pictures, is directed by Leon Gast and narrated by Liam Neeson.

It looks at Pacquiao's incredible career in the ring as well as his life outside it, including his unpromising start to life living in extreme poverty, and his later foray into politics and election to the Philippines Congress.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cool, I'll watch.

Comment

Oh snap...from the director of When We Were Kings and narrated by Liam Neeson. Released by Universal Pictures!

I guess this is the real deal.

Comment

I can't wait, its cool that there releasing it on fight week

Comment

Should be very well made .

Comment

his next (BIG)fight against Algirei. wonder if it will have anything about him taking PED's while weight draining old war torn big names not at their best,cheating on his wife,eating dog,and the first ever person elected to congress with a 5th grade education?

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              his next (BIG)fight against Algirei. wonder if it will have anything about him taking PED's while weight draining old war torn big names not at their best,cheating on his wife,eating dog,and the first ever person elected to congress with a 5th grade education?
              I knew that a crying floydiot would be straight in with some painfully unfunny post on the first page, and this greasy bumsniffer even calls himself T.M.T!

Comment

Racist floydiots and their dog eating references.

Comment

Awesome....been waiting for this for some time now!!

Should be good, and really inspirational!

Comment

The trailer wasn't particularly promising. Hope it's better than that.

Comment

Working...
                    X