Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UniMas Solo Boxeo Weights From Orlando (Live Updates)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UniMas Solo Boxeo Weights From Orlando (Live Updates)

Felix Verdejo (14-0, 10KOs) plays the Orlando region for the second time in the span of one full calender year. His latest trek to Central Florida comes in the form of a 10-round bout versus Sergio Villanueva (26-4-2, 13KOs) in the headlining edition of UniMas Solo Boxeo this Saturday at Bahia Shrine Temple. [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by JakeNDaBox; 10-03-2014, 12:52 PM.

Heads up to PRicans who might NOT KNOW, all UniMas fights are broadcasted locally by Univision.

Looking forward to watching Verdejo in action again.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Heads up to PRicans who might NOT KNOW, all UniMas fights are broadcasted locally by Univision.

Looking forward to watching Verdejo in action again.
      I got Univision Canada all they ****in show is el Gordo y la flaca, primero impacto and soap operas, so frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I got Univision Canada all they ****in show is el Gordo y la flaca, primero impacto and soap operas, so frustrating.
        hahahaha that pretty much sums up ALL of the PR channels lol. Univision is where they gonna show it on in NJ

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          hahahaha that pretty much sums up ALL of the PR channels lol. Univision is where they gonna show it on in NJ
          Lol it's so ridiculous, I just looked at the tv listing and tonight and they're showing sabado gigante repeat tonight, on a ****ing Friday! Even tv azteca up here doesn't even show fights even though I know they have boxing scheduled, they rather show "soy tu doble," ****in killin me lol.

Comment

Verdejo is getting close to PPV quality, I was going to complain about his rival, for #2 PR fighter behind Cotto, Pedraza getting less credit, but now Pedraza is getting Farenas in Puerto Rico. That will be a good fight and Pedraza will become a star, or PR will keep waiting for Verdejo.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Lol it's so ridiculous, I just looked at the tv listing and tonight and they're showing sabado gigante repeat tonight, on a ****ing Friday! Even tv azteca up here doesn't even show fights even though I know they have boxing scheduled, they rather show "soy tu doble," ****in killin me lol.
              This is the best way to explain spanish tv:

Comment

Nice I had no idea he was fighting this weekend....I hope to see him and Gilberto Ramirez become big Latin American stars....It would be good for the sport...

Comment

Sucks it seems that ill be watching the fight at 2am, directv channel 408 :^/

Comment

Working...
                  X