Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: I'm Ready To Take Over Middleweight Division!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo: I'm Ready To Take Over Middleweight Division!

On September 13th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Alfredo Angulo (22-4, 18 KOs) will move up to middleweight to face James De La Rosa (22-2, 13 KOs) in a ten round bout. The fight will be part of the Showtime Pay-Per-View undercard to the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana rematch.

After suffering back to back TKO defeats to Saul "Canelo" Alvarez and Erislandy Lara, Angulo felt it was time to move up the middleweight ranks.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Quillen will probably retire him soon

Comment

I got your back Perro. I think this division will suit you better.

Comment

whew! yeah back to back tko defeats, good thing theres no hard hitters up in middleweight

Comment

If takeover means quit on your stool in Spanish then yea he will

Comment

if canelo/kirkland falls a part! perro should persue kirkland and avenge that loss! than chase any MW and maintain there! but fo that seÑor perro we need the OLD PERRO ANGULO not the puppy that we have seen vs canelo! pryor to kirkland you were a beast angulo

Comment

I think this dude is done as a threat. He looked like he was fighting underwater against Canelo. He will beat some bums but I don't see him beating any of the top guys of the division.

Comment

Just don't pull your punches up there, perro

Comment

I wanna see Macklin-Angulo

Comment

Danm just retire perro. U provided us with enough action packed fights. You don't need anymore unnecessary punishment

Comment

Working...
                    X