No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Foxx May Need Steroids, Weights To Play Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mike Tyson: Foxx May Need Steroids, Weights To Play Me

Jamie Foxx will have to take steroids to portray Mike Tyson on screen, the former boxer has joked.

The 46-year-old actor has reportedly been cast to play the former heavyweight world champion in an upcoming project which is yet to be named.

Tyson is delighted with the news, although understands Foxx will need to put in some hours if he wants to be as physically imposing in the ring as 'Iron' Mike was in his heyday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I think if they dug a little deeper they could find an actor who could take on the role and do a much better (believable) job than Jamie ... The same guy who played Bundini is playing Iron Mike ?

I realize hollywood only looks at like 5 actors when they have a role that requires a black "leading man" but Tyson was an absolute specimen in his prime ... No 46 year old can replicate that.

Comment

Nobody has ever done a better job of impersonating Mike Tyson than Jamie Foxx...he's been doing it for years. I also saw that Martin Scorsese might be involved with the film but to what degree is unclear. If he's directing it (Scorsese) then it should be a block buster movie.

Comment

tyson is right , Jamie Foxx is a little ***** compared to iron Mike in his prime. Foxx should get some hgh off his bro mayweather so he can play the part .

Comment

michael jai white?

Comment

Originally posted by rcs View Post
              michael jai white?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                I think if they dug a little deeper they could find an actor who could take on the role and do a much better (believable) job than Jamie ... The same guy who played Bundini is playing Iron Mike ?

I realize hollywood only looks at like 5 actors when they have a role that requires a black "leading man" but Tyson was an absolute specimen in his prime ... No 46 year old can replicate that.

jamie fox is a great actor, man.

the movie will be a whole lot better with a great actor who doesn't quite look like a specimen, than a specimen who can't act and will ruin the movie.

who cares if he's not as ripped, big, fast, or powerful as tyson. you think they'd really get a guy like that who can act?

Comment

These actors transform like nothing so he might be able to do it.

Remember Will Smith for Ali? But then again, he was younger.

Comment

Aren't they like the same age?

Comment

Working...
                    X