No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Wilder's Talk Won't Help Him in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stiverne: Wilder's Talk Won't Help Him in The Ring

WBC heavyweight champion, Bermane "B. Ware" Stiverne (24-1, 21 KOs), isn't bothered with the verbal bombs being launched by his mandatory challenger Deontay Wilder (31-0, 31 KOs), who is hungry to get his crack at the world title. Discussions are ongoing for a date at the end of the year.

Wilder made some predictions that Stiverne will be an easy fight and a bout he should easily end by knockout in the early rounds - if not the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sparks them both.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sparks them both.
      Wilder might be able to finish him in the early rounds, he would want to because that's the only chance he got.

The longer the fight goes on, the more Stivs real boxing skills come into play, the chances of him landing hurtful bombs of his own and the tiring of Wilder takes it's toll.

Should be a great fight.

Comment

Wilder's only chance is some bombs landing early, and I doubt Stiverne can be caught like the cans Wilder has been facing up til now. This is going to be an intriguing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Wilder's only chance is some bombs landing early, and I doubt Stiverne can be caught like the cans Wilder has been facing up til now. This is going to be an intriguing fight.
          That's what I think is going to happen too.

But I can still appreciate why ppl would pick Wilder as well.

I'll pick Stiverne to win by KO but I wouldn't lay any more than a few dimes

Comment

Wilder is still a ****ing can-crushing bum. The fight with Scott was a fix. The left hook was a slap and the right didn't even land. Stiverne destroys him. Is the ****ing fight signed yet? I can't stand all this bull**** talk.

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
              Wilder is still a ****ing can-crushing bum. The fight with Scott was a fix. The left hook was a slap and the right didn't even land. Stiverne destroys him. Is the ****ing fight signed yet? I can't stand all this bull**** talk.
              Don't hold back express yourself.......

Comment

If Wilder really can stop Stiverne early there will be a new star in the heavyweights. After that they can make the mega-fight Klitschko vs. Wilder. But maybe Wilder will have to fight the winner of Jennings/Perez if he beats Stiverne. And thats still a big if because Wilder is so untested. But the year is still Long, maybe Wilder should do another stay busy fight against p4p king Zelenoff.
                Last edited by Tobi.G; 07-19-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Wilder will be exposed and the hype train will end

Comment

a lot of people wanted to get rid of the Klits now we are stuck with bums where the title will change every fight. when the younger Klit retires it will not be long before many will wish they were still fighting

Comment

Working...
                    X