No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Eager To See if Diaz Really Wants a War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Eager To See if Diaz Really Wants a War

Keith Thurman, 25, is a talented young prospect trying to build a name for himself in the boxing worl.

His opponents on Saturday night at StubHub Center in Carson is Diaz, 34, a former two-time world champion who is a 15-year veteran with 50 fights on his record.

Could all of Diaz's experience play a role against Thurman?
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm not sold on Thurman as an elite fighter until he beats one all his defenses have been against wash up or c level fighters time to bring up your game level. Oh I forgot he's a Haymon fighter so Cherry picking at it's greatest

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I'm not sold on Thurman as an elite fighter until he beats one all his defenses have been against wash up or c level fighters time to bring up your game level. Oh I forgot he's a Haymon fighter so Cherry picking at it's greatest
      The man called out a couple of tops 10 fighters but they ether pulled out or said he wasn't worth it ..it not his fault

Comment

I bet $25 on Diaz at +1000

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          That's not entirely his fault though, most guys at 147 don't want anything to do with Thurman right now. Maidana, Paulie, and Porter have all ducked or avoided a fight with Keith "One Time". However, I agree with your main point about not being sold on him as an elite fighter although who's really saying he's an "elite fighter" already? Most fans think he's a fun fighter with potential and just want to see him take on the best right now.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            That's not entirely his fault though, most guys at 147 don't want anything to do with Thurman right now. Maidana, Paulie, and Porter have all ducked or avoided a fight with Keith "One Time". However, I agree with your main point about not being sold on him as an elite fighter although who's really saying he's an "elite fighter" already? Most fans think he's a fun fighter with potential and just want to see him take on the best right now.
            You left out Guererro ducking him.

Comment

Would love to see Thurman in there with a resilient foe who is physically strong and hits hard. Maidana fits the bill, Guerrero too: not so much a heavy hitter, but has a smothering style. Matter of fact, WTF has happened to Guerrero? Spending that Mayweather money.

Comment

Working...
              X