No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza To Defend IBO Crown on Cotto-Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza To Defend IBO Crown on Cotto-Martinez

The president of Universal Promotions, Javier Bustillo, has revealed that undefeated Jose "Sniper" Pedraza (16-0, 10KOs) will defend his IBO 130-pound championship on June 7th, as part of the Sergio 'Maravilla' Martinez-Miguel Cotto undercard at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Also on the same card is another undefeated prospect from Puerto Rico, Felix 'El Diamante' Verdejo, who happens to fight in the same division as Pedraza, who captured the IBO title last weekend with a dominating decision over Alberto Garza.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pedrazza is pretty good,though he reminds me alot of lenny zapp,and i know what happened there.The puppetmaster got a hold of him..
    Last edited by LouIE G; 03-25-2014, 03:45 AM.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to seeing Felix fight live again. Good card so far

Comment

Good PR card, think the card is set.... at least the televised part.

Felix Verdejo/TBA
        Jorge Melendez/Yuri Foreman
        Pedraza/TBA

Comment

Pedraza has no godfather that I can see. No Arum, no Freddie, no Haymon. They are going to throw him in with the lions for sure. He made.it without them, I think he will suprise a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            Pedraza has no godfather that I can see. No Arum, no Freddie, no Haymon. They are going to throw him in with the lions for sure. He made.it without them, I think he will suprise a lot of people.
            I thought he was in with Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              I thought he was in with Cotto?
              Cotto was somewhere else when Pedraza won his title, I don't think Cotto knows what he has to treat him like that. If he is with Cotto, Cotto was at those other "fights" he was promoting that night. They were as good as setups, showcase, against no hopers. Pedraza is just a working mans champ, I guess.

Comment

Godfather Gary Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Cotto was somewhere else when Pedraza won his title, I don't think Cotto knows what he has to treat him like that. If he is with Cotto, Cotto was at those other "fights" he was promoting that night. They were as good as setups, showcase, against no hopers. Pedraza is just a working mans champ, I guess.
                  Cotto was in Caguas for the Melendez/Verdejo fight and the Pedraza fight was in Ponce..

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                  X