No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duva: Stevenson’s Answer by 3/30 or Kovalev Moves On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Duva: Stevenson’s Answer by 3/30 or Kovalev Moves On

Kathy Duva of Main Events wants a fight between power-punching light heavyweights Adonis Stevenson and Sergey Kovalev to be a done deal, but it’s not there quite yet.

"As far as we’re concerned, we’ve agreed to all the terms,” said Duva, who promotes Kovalev. “I believe they have. So now it’s up to him [Stevenson] to just follow through and sign the contract.”

Duva spoke with BoxingScene.com on Feb. 28.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Your welcome for the Good Boy/Bad Boy quote, Kathy! Can I get a Kovalev signed set of gloves now? LOL

Comment

I said in those earlier threads it doesn't matter if Kovalev fights Stevenson because he has every other fighter in the 175 lb ranks to fight. The other fighters are not nobodies. If or when he becomes the more unified champion he will have to fight them anyway. And I'm sure this is one guy who will gladly stay busy!

Comment

he never said there's a "move on" date he said they will know by the 30th you guys are going to stir some crap up that could ruin the fight ..

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          he never said there's a "move on" date he said they will know by the 30th you guys are going to stir some crap up that could ruin the fight ..
          I agree. The title of this thread is not what I read in the article.

Comment

Hopefully this fight happens this year and hopkins wins his next fight and we can have a fight for the undisputed champion next year

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
              Who is "he" Kathy is a woman

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Who is "he" Kathy is a woman
                well then she never said that .. this could be the start of a ego trip if it doesn't get sorted out before the news get to stevenson

Comment

Gotta like kathy, Dosen't worry about Things She Can't Control...HA Ha......

U think Big Al is telling, Super Hombre To PUNK OUT???
                  Last edited by jbpanama; 03-03-2014, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I am a fan of Kovalev but seriously Kathy don't you think comparing him to Tyson is a bit far fetched?

Comment

Working...
                    X