No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir Klitschko at Vitali's Side in Protest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir Klitschko at Vitali's Side in Protest

KIEV, UKRAINE - WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko, along with German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle, have joined WBC champion Vitali Klitschko, the leader of Ukraine's UDAR opposition party, at Maidan square - where thousands of demonstrators have been protesting against the government since a decision by Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych to suspend a trade and partnership agreement with the European Union in favor of incentives from Russia. Westerwelle is on a two-day trip in Kiev, for bilateral meetings and to attend the OECD Foreign Minister Meeting. [Click Here To Read More]

Don't make Wlad hug the government out of power. He's the baddest hugger on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Don't make Wlad hug the government out of power. He's the baddest hugger on the planet.
      If you go back to that fight just for the laughs, I think you'll find it enjoyable

Comment

Great to see two legendary Brothers stand side by side in the name of political change and reforms!

Comment

Vitali made it to the major danish public service channel with interviews in english, german and ukrainian. He was named as leading contender to Janokovich in the 2015 election, if he decides to run for office.

It would be outstanding for the sport if a HW champion would be president. The only stateleaders with a genuine background in boxing that I can recall is the infamous Idi Amin of Uganda and Vladimir Meciar of Slovakia.

Comment

Not the biggest fan of Wlad's fighting style but his support of his brother is very good! Vitali is a fearless guy - the government over there is changing the rules so he will not be eligible for the presidency. Man anything can happen over there to him, but he is committed to the people and the cause - So I say Stand up Vitali , I recognize your plight and hopefully you can make history and bring some real stability and accountability to office.
            God Bless you Brother

Comment

Interesting news...

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                Not the biggest fan of Wlad's fighting style but his support of his brother is very good! Vitali is a fearless guy - the government over there is changing the rules so he will not be eligible for the presidency. Man anything can happen over there to him, but he is committed to the people and the cause - So I say Stand up Vitali , I recognize your plight and hopefully you can make history and bring some real stability and accountability to office.
                God Bless you Brother
                Vitali fights for his people, big respect for that! Warrior in and outside the ring

Comment

what a sad story..

Comment

On another's note, that guy on the right must be tall as hell if he towers over Vitali like that:

Comment

Working...
                    X