No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero-Joyi Title Showdown is Ordered By The IBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero-Joyi Title Showdown is Ordered By The IBF

GLOBE trotting and IBF junior flyweight champion Johnriel Casimero has been ordered by the IBF to defend his crown against former IBF mini-flyweight champion Nkosinathi Joyi by December 16.

In a memo to the Joyi camp, the IBF inquired if Joyi would be interested in the fight and the South African has indicated to be eager to try to win his second world title in two divisions by taking on Casimero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well fingers crossed for not at the Emperors Palace

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Well fingers crossed for not at the Emperors Palace
      You aren't a fan of these two fighters?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
        You aren't a fan of these two fighters?
        What you getting at?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          What you getting at?
          I was just asking. I'm not too fussed over this fight, but I personally thought Casimero-Lazarte was great, and the ending was insane, up and down kind of fight. I'll try give this fight a watch though, even if the ranking seems a little off here (IBF no.7 after 1 fight)

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            I was just asking. I'm not too fussed over this fight, but I personally thought Casimero-Lazarte was great, and the ending was insane, up and down kind of fight. I'll try give this fight a watch though, even if the ranking seems a little off here (IBF no.7 after 1 fight)
            i'm interested in the fight, Joyi used to be one of the top at the 105....
            I just hope they don't force Casimero to go there, I'm not a fan of Emperor's Palace

Comment

Probably a good fight but it's kind of nuts they are forcing a beltholder to fight a #7 who hasn't beaten anybody meaningful at 108, AND that the beltholder likely has to go to the challenger's home. I thought Joyi looked slow and very hittable vs Budler and I'd give Casimero the edge, even in S. Africa

Comment

Working...
              X