Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fight of the Year Alert: Figueroa Outlasts Arakawa Over 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fight of the Year Alert: Figueroa Outlasts Arakawa Over 12

The San Antonio Spurs came one game short of an NBA championship last month, but the city of San Antonio can at least lay claim to hosting the best fight of 2013.

Omar Figueroa and Nihito Arakawa spent rounds inflicting inhuman amounts of pain upon the other Saturday evening at the AT&T Center in San Antonio. In the end, it was Figueroa who prevailed, scoring knockdowns en route to a 12-round unanimous decision.

Scores were 118-108 (twice) and 119-107 in favor of Figueroa. The scores didn't come close to justifying the amazing action that took place in the ring, but hardly put a damper on what serves as a time capsule moment for the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Arakawa gained alot of fans tonight in San Diego

Comment

That was one of the best chin displays I've ever seen. That was brutal, Arakawa is a real warrior.

Comment

Arakawa's on that a-side meth!!!!!

Comment

Nothing but love to Arakawa.

Comment

Arawkawa embodies the fighting spirit and the no surrender attitude many lack today.

Comment

I feel sorry for those who missed this fight... Arakawa has balls of steel!!!

Comment

That fight was absolutely bananas

Comment

Arakawa is one of the toughest dudes I've ever seen.

Comment

Impossible toughness by Arakawa. What the hell.

Comment

Working...
                    X