No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoandris Salinas Confident He Will Shock Scott Quigg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoandris Salinas Confident He Will Shock Scott Quigg

Yoandris Salinas will not rest and continues preparing for his next fight, although there is no scheduled date. His promoter Carlos Rodriguez, and the rest of the team, are confident that the negotiations for the fight with Scott Quigg will get finalized for the vacant WBA super bantamweight world title.

"My job is to be ready for that fight, and such agreements are taken care of by my promoter and they are the ones who are more aware of these things. Me, what I do is train with the idea of fighting for that title soon and since my last fight I only took two weeks’ vacation to return to the gym," said Salinas. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Yoandris Salinas will not rest and continues preparing for his next fight, although there is no scheduled date. His promoter Carlos Rodriguez, and the rest of the team, are confident that the negotiations for the fight with Scott Quigg will get finalized for the vacant WBA super bantamweight world title.

"My job is to be ready for that fight, and such agreements are taken care of by my promoter and they are the ones who are more aware of these things. Me, what I do is train with the idea of fighting for that title soon and since my last fight I only took two weeks’ vacation to return to the gym," said Salinas. [Click Here To Read More]
    I haven't seen Quigg fight, but I'll go with the Cuban

Comment

Erm I've watched some Salinas fights and not very impressed. He seemed pretty slow and uncoordinated.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
      X