No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cuba Finally Lifts Ban, Joins World Series of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cuba Finally Lifts Ban, Joins World Series of Boxing

Lausanne, Switzerland - World Series of Boxing (WSB) is delighted to announce that Cuba has decided to join the competition as of its fourth season, due to start in November 2013.

Set up by the Cuban Boxing Federation and fully supported by the National Sports Authorities, the new WSB Franchise will comprise the country's 20 best boxers and main members of the National Pre-selection Squad, including Olympic, World and Pan-American Champions.

Two weeks away from the highly anticipated 2012/2013 WSB Team Finals between the Ukraine Otamans and Astana Arlans Kazakhstan in the 9,000-seater Saryarka Velodrome of Astana, Cuba's confirmation that it will participate in next year's competition means that the highest possible standards have been set for Season IV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thanks to Rigo...

Comment

Originally posted by Once_Capitalist
      Thanks to Rigo...
      "Rigod"

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Riigo is a G

Comment

Good stuff, times are a changing.

Comment

Rigo is that ninja!
            Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-26-2013, 11:57 PM.

Comment

intresting I never thought much of the cuba boxing program, yes they are great amatuers but only a hand full (and thats being generous) actually accomplish any pro notoriety maybe this might change it.

The more the merrier, only good can come from this.

Comment

Way to go, Rigo!

Comment

I can see if rigo goes on keep winning and stack on some weight and runs through a few weight classes, I can see him being a nation hero to cuba and possible get welcomed back with open arms.

too bad I dont think rigo can get any heavier then a weight class maybe two and no real buzz there for the casual fans.

Comment

Originally posted by BudHeavy View Post
                    I can see if rigo goes on keep winning and stack on some weight and runs through a few weight classes, I can see him being a nation hero to cuba and possible get welcomed back with open arms.

too bad I dont think rigo can get any heavier then a weight class maybe two and no real buzz there for the casual fans.
                    Rigo ain't going anywhere, he won't even move to 126 and is already demanding a catchweight for a possible fight against Mikey Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X