No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard Eyes World Tour With Duran, Hagler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sugar Ray Leonard Eyes World Tour With Duran, Hagler

Sugar Ray Leonard has always been a showman, capable of entertaining the masses. Even though he's retired from boxing that doesn’t mean he’s stopped trying to produce must-see boxing. Now, he's at it again: Leonard is in the middle of putting together a world tour involving some of the legendary fighters he faced- Marvelous Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hearns and Roberto Duran- in a concert hall format that would showcase all four fighters discussing their great fights together sometime next year. [Click Here To Read More]

Would be absolutely amazing to see!

Comment

Nice,should be entertaining

Comment

That would be interesting, Hagler and Leonard talking about their fight would be priceless because I know Hagler is still salty about that fight.

Comment

doubt Hagler will go 4 it...he almost a recluse in Italy, coming out 4 certain WBC functions & 2 come out & talk about how he blew his bout w/Leonard, who probably needs the money w/all the many millions he's gone thru w/drugs & divorces...Duran is broke, that's why he went back to Miami after he lost his condo in Miami...

Comment

I'll go just for the chance at getting all four to sign a glove!

Comment

This should be great.

Comment

please televise it HBO

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  doubt Hagler will go 4 it...he almost a recluse in Italy, coming out 4 certain WBC functions & 2 come out & talk about how he blew his bout w/Leonard, who probably needs the money w/all the many millions he's gone thru w/drugs & divorces...Duran is broke, that's why he went back to Miami after he lost his condo in Miami...
                  I agree, hagler would throw up road blocks

Comment

Working...
                  X