No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denver Cuello Blasts Ganigan Lopez in WBC Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denver Cuello Blasts Ganigan Lopez in WBC Eliminator

Celaya, Guanajuato - In a tremendous display of power, Filipino Denver Cuello stopped Mexico's Ganigan Lopez in the second round, knocking him down twice, to retain the WBC silver strawweight title and winning a final eliminator to secure his mandatory right to fight for the title.

[Click Here To Read More]

another future filipino world champion?

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Celaya, Guanajuato - In a tremendous display of power, Filipino Denver Cuello stopped Mexico's Ganigan Lopez in the second round, knocking him down twice, to retain the WBC silver strawweight title and winning a final eliminator to secure his mandatory right to fight for the title.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Let us see what ever he can offer more.i am sure many will feared him in his weight class...do it Cuello...!!!

Comment

let's see if he really gets a title shot this time..he just beat the number one contender...

Comment

Wow, great win for denver. Congrats, pareng denver, hope Ioka got the balls to defend his title against you.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          Wow, great win for denver. Congrats, pareng denver, hope Ioka got the balls to defend his title against you.
          If Ioka unifies with Akira he will move up to 108 and fight Propramook for his WBC title. Ioka is trying to break records. He already did one.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            If Ioka unifies with Akira he will move up to 108 and fight Propramook for his WBC title. Ioka is trying to break records. He already did one.
            Winning a world title on his 7th pro fight? Unifying on his 10th fight and a 2nd division title on his 11th?

Comment

BTW, I missed the fight, hope to see the replay soon.

Comment

Denver said I'll knock him out and he did.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Winning a world title on his 7th pro fight? Unifying on his 10th fight and a 2nd division title on his 11th?
                  Pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    Pretty much.
                    Ok then but have you seen this Denver Cuello fight? No disrespect to gerry, but this kid reminds me of a younger but better gerry peņalosa.

Comment

Working...
                    X