No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley Believes Canelo is Ready For The Best Fighters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley Believes Canelo is Ready For The Best Fighters

"Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-8, 39KOs) showered Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (40-0-1, 29KOs) with praise and compliments. Canelo dominated Mosley last Saturday at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After twelve rounds, Canelo won a unanimous decision with scores of 119-109, 119-109 and 118-110. Mosley, 40-years-old and a former three division world champion, showed a lot of courage but he also took a beating with Canelo landing 348 punches - the most blows landed on Mosley by any opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

I agree the kid is good, but I think Mosley is trying to make it look like he lost to an elite. Sorry bro just hang em up.

Comment

Canelo is absolutley ready for Mayweather, hell Id be more afraid to put canelo against cotto than I would against mayweather,Just compare their offense, and punches thrown and landed frankly I dont feel Mayweather would be able to keep up with this kid. Mayweather was dying in there he got beat up! Anyone saying he isnt ready for all this mediocre bunch we have today , simply doesnt want to accept the mayweasther era is over, if there ever was one.Lts not forget Canelo has a viscious left hand which jr has absolutley no defense for on top of that Jr doesnt take punches well,and more than that floyd is too feather fisted for a Canelo at this point,getting that chicken to fight is another story...

Comment

Cotto would give him a beating n do what trinidad did to vargas floyd might have difficulty if canelo bully him but I dont see him fighting pac maybe angulo or quintana to see how good he is cuz mosley shot too hell

Comment

Mosley thanks for your input on Canelo. Oscar Canelo is ready to take on the best!, Don't hold back the Kid, Hes ready for some serious wars in the ring. Viva Mexico! Viva Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
            Cotto would give him a beating n do what trinidad did to vargas floyd might have difficulty if canelo bully him but I dont see him fighting pac maybe angulo or quintana to see how good he is cuz mosley shot too hell
            We will see about that, Canelo also has the power to put some hurting on Cotto, it could aslo turn out like the Chavez vs Rosario, and we all know what happen in that fight. Mojon
            Last edited by Toltec77; 05-07-2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Your blinded by your man love for cotto.

I think it would be a great fight and possibly fight of the year. Canelo would give Cotto all kinds of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Your blinded by your man love for cotto.

I think it would be a great fight and possibly fight of the year. Canelo would give Cotto all kinds of trouble.
                Yea he would. It'd be a great fight.

Canelo's offensive arsenal is incredibly impressive. He throws every punch in the book but they're all sharp, accurate, and technically sound.

Comment

Regardless of how good cotto looked on saturday I got canelo beating him. Styles make fights and I think canelo would be too big and too strong for Cotto, canelo is impressive with his offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Mosley Believes Canelo is Ready For The Best Fighters
                    All that fight proved is that Matthew Hatton is ready for Mosley.

Comment

Working...
                    X