No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Open To Malignaggi-Brook in The United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Open To Malignaggi-Brook in The United States

Welterweight Paulie Malignaggi has only just set foot back in his native New York following his WBA title victory over Vyacheslav Senchenko in the Ukraine and the ‘Magic Man’ is already finds himself a wanted man after becoming a two-weight world champion.

[Click Here To Read More]

Why are they willing to fight Paulie in the US but rejected to fight Alexander in the US?

Comment

Good but I doubt it gets made. Paulie deserves a layup, he's been a good servant to boxing. Kudos if it does get made though.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        Why are they willing to fight Paulie in the US but rejected to fight Alexander in the US?
        cuz guess who has a belt?
        Also, no way Paulie should pic you when he has a bunch of other people he could pick from.

Ortiz/Berto winner
        Khan
        Zab
        Alexander

All of those fighters bring more to the table than Brook
        Last edited by Hougigo; 05-01-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

would be a good fight!

Comment

who are they kidding? they still have mr. tba for july 7th....

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              who are they kidding? they still have mr. tba for july 7th....
              I heard Mr. TBA's undefeated.... or not.... his record is unknown

Comment

everyone at 147 rubbing there hands thinking, yeah, i want feather fisted paulie. Brook would rape him if hatton did

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaBuron View Post
                  everyone at 147 rubbing there hands thinking, yeah, i want feather fisted paulie. Brook would rape him if hatton did
                  They better think twice. Paulie got some sledgehammers wrapped in those gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaBuron View Post
                    You must've not watched the Senchenko fight. Paulie ripped his eye out with the first punch of the first round. Realized he was making it unfair, so he surgically put the eye back and started pulling his punches as humanly possible so he wouldn't kill Senchenko. Looks like Senchenko couldn't handle his weakest punches.

Comment

Working...
                    X