Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Looks Amazing as Training For Bradley Takes Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Looks Amazing as Training For Bradley Takes Off

Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao demonstrated incredible hand speed and amazing power Tuesday during a workout at his MP Towers Gym which sits on the old L&M Gym site where he trained as a young aspiring boxer in the mid 90’s.

[Click Here To Read More]

Its a Ronnie Nat article. Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Videos lie, articles dont.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        i can't read his stuff. this old creepy Sri Lankan dude that moved to the Philippines to be surrounded by chicks, write such biased articles that you would think its some propaganda from the Soviet union era

Comment

I dont give a rate`s ass what this clown says.

What i do know is that manny better come prepared or he will lose, bradley aint no shot to pieces old shane, or over the hill maquez.

Its do or die time

Comment

I hope Floyd doesn't read this, if he does he will be contacting his travel agent asap.

Pacquiao should not be up to full power as yet, he will peak to soon if he is there now.

Can't take these training camp reports seriously.

Comment

Sounds like damage control after reports came out that pac hasn't started camp with roach and ariza.

Whatever the case pac will be ready

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                I hope Floyd doesn't read this, if he does he will be contacting his travel agent asap.

Pacquiao should not be up to full power as yet, he will peak to soon if he is there now.

Can't take these training camp reports seriously.
                What is it about Floyd that scares you so much?

Comment

.... don't remember the last time I read something by this clown...

Comment

it's either...

pacquiao doing great in training camp = lies
                    pacquiao not doing great in training camp = lies and propaganda to hype up fight

lol..they should stop even bothering to release any articles of pac's training as it is all apparently lies.

Comment

Working...
                    X