No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia Training Hard For Concepcion Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia Training Hard For Concepcion Bout

Earlier this week, unbeaten featherweight contender Miguel "Mikey" Garcia was training hard at the Two Feathers Gym in Riverside, California. The 24-year-old hopeful is eyeing a March 10th date with former title challenger Bernabe Concepcion on March 10th in San Juan, Puerto Rico. If successful on that night, Garcia could find himself in line to face the winner of the evening’s main event, a rematch between WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido and Juan Manuel Lopez. [Click Here To Read More]

Damn I hope Garcia fights the Lopez-Salido II winner.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      Damn I hope Garcia fights the Lopez-Salido II winner.
      Same here... I have high hopes for him.

Comment

lopez will duck mickey.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Earlier this week, unbeaten featherweight contender Miguel "Mikey" Garcia was training hard at the Two Feathers Gym in Riverside, California. The 24-year-old hopeful is eyeing a March 10th date with former title challenger Bernabe Concepcion on March 10th in San Juan, Puerto Rico. If successful on that night, Garcia could find himself in line to face the winner of the evening’s main event, a rematch between WBO featherweight champion Orlando Salido and Juan Manuel Lopez. [Click Here To Read More]
          how would that be interesting if bernabe wins juanma allrady has beat him if garcia win he got no chance even over over rated juanma and yes am pr but juanmas Dfence is a joke and his chin i been prove he aint got one if salido wins neither of those guys(bernabe vs garcia) got a chance so wheres the exitment

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            lopez will duck mickey.
            Lopez is moving to 130 after Salido!! He will only stay for a fight with Donaire at 126!!

Comment

Ima nuthugg every Mexican american fighter like the other posters do with every single prospects that comes out of their country..

So I begin,

This garcia is a future pound x pound, future multiple division world champion, future legend.

Comment

Working...
              X