No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Drug Charges are Dropped Against Tommy Morrison

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Drug Charges are Dropped Against Tommy Morrison

Prosecutors in Kansas have dropped drug charges against former heavyweight titleholder Tommy Morrison, according to The Wichita Eagle.

[Click Here To Read More]

Happy for him for real. It's sad to see what's happened to him recently. Wish him the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Happy for him for real. It's sad to see what's happened to him recently. Wish him the best.
      ^Did you read the article? He beat the charge because the cop who arrested him died in a motorcycle crash. It's hard to feel happy for him after that. If it weren't for my dislike of both police and motorcycle riders, I might acknowledge feeling sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
        ^Did you read the article? He beat the charge because the cop who arrested him died in a motorcycle crash. It's hard to feel happy for him after that. If it weren't for my dislike of both police and motorcycle riders, I might acknowledge feeling sad.
        Some people just refresh the page all day and try to jump in on the first page of every thread. Regarding Morison, I hope he gets it together. Sad situation all around.

Comment

this country

needs to stop persecuting people for marijuana possession. I mean Kansas of all places has a huge meth problem and they are woprried about some herb smokers? gtfoh
          They U.S. should just legalize weed and treat it like alcohol, tax it, have to be 21 to buy, cant smoke n drive, etc.....the U.S. would not be in a huge deficit if it became legal. but the tobacco industry would stop that from happeneing eventhough its one of the biggest killers in our country, let alone the world

Comment

lol at the way americans label a charge!!!

why dont they just say possesion of ganj!

Comment

I don't care what happens to Morrison now. Back in the day I was a big fan but he's been a **** up as long as I can remember. Losing to Bentt was a disgrace.

P.S. Apparently per the article he won the heavyweight title while Lewis & the Klitschko's ruled the division in 2003. That's impressive.

Comment

"Morrison won a Heavyweight Title in 2003 in a decision victory over George Foreman."

Comment

They only dropped the charges because he is going to die of aids. They didn't want him to get locked up and spread it further. And RIP to officer that died.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    "Morrison won a Heavyweight Title in 2003 in a decision victory over George Foreman."

I don't get why this is funny?

Edit: it was in '93.... Good catch, Abs..

Comment

Working...
                    X