No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns Pacquiao: I'll Be Stronger at 147-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bradley Warns Pacquiao: I'll Be Stronger at 147-Pounds

Last week, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao chose undefeated Tim Bradley to be his next opponent. The undefeated junior welterweight champion was selected from a list of four fighters that also included Juan Manuel Marquez, Miguel Cotto and Lamont Peterson. During the selection process, Pacquiao received criticism for having two junior welterweights in Bradley and Peterson on his short list of opponents. Some critics said that those fighters would be too small for Pacquiao even though the Filipino icon typically weighs in far below the welterweight limit and seems to be a natural junior welterweight himself. [Click Here To Read More]

oh shut up bradley

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
      oh shut up bradley

Comment

Why hasnt Manny signed to fight yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
          He's scared of a slick African American?

Comment

Manny prob mad as hell @ bob. That 40 mil looking good right about now. Lmao

He like man Bradley ain't going to do **** for my pockets.

Comment

arum is ****ing up big time. Bradley is all wrong for Pacman. They should have cherrypicked Lamont instead. Roach is slipping too.

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                I thought it was a done deal the fight is not signed yet??

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  arum is ****ing up big time. Bradley is all wrong for Pacman. They should have cherrypicked Lamont instead. Roach is slipping too.
                  Man Bradley is going to give pacq hell. I just hope dude don't get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                    Man Bradley is going to give pacq hell. I just hope dude don't get robbed.
                    Well being that Bradley isn't stopping him & no one is being awarded a decision over Pacmanm, I fully expect a robbery.

Comment

Working...
                    X