Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Guarantee, Ortiz Fight Won't See Twelve!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather: I Guarantee, Ortiz Fight Won't See Twelve!

Las Vegas, Nevada – Floyd Mayweather Jr., 41-0 with 25 knockouts, will face southpaw Victor Ortiz, 29-2-2 with 22 knockouts, on September 17 at Las Vegas for Ortiz's WBC welterweight crown at the MGM Grand

[Click Here To Read More]

It's either Floyd's gonna increase his dose of Xylocaine, or he's gonna mix a good plaster of paris.

Sorry Floyd, with your brittle hands, you can't even knock Josie out.

Comment

He didn't stop Mosley in 2010 as the article suggests...

Comment

I hope he is able to, but I don't know how bad his hands are. It might be a decision win but if it is it will be a dominate one where he'll win 11 plus rounds if not all 12.

Comment

I see the fight going this way. Floyd's will attack to the body early on, then come up top in the latter rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
            I see the fight going this way. Floyd's will attack to the body early on, then come up top in the latter rounds.
            All your points on your prediction if your confident that way?

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
              that is bull****, floyds talent only allows him to throw one punch at a time, lol, victor will work the body while floyd runs like a scared azz b1tch, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Las Vegas, Nevada – Floyd Mayweather Jr., 41-0 with 25 knockouts, will face southpaw Victor Ortiz, 29-2-2 with 22 knockouts, on September 17 at Las Vegas for Ortiz's WBC welterweight crown at the MGM Grand

[Click Here To Read More]
                Ortiz is a very one dimensional fighter and he will go down.I have never wanted to see a fighter getting beaten this bad before,not even Margarito.The hypocrite will go,just wonder what Oscar will say after Ortiz gets knocked out

Comment

Ortiz is getting stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    that is bull****, floyds talent only allows him to throw one punch at a time, lol, victor will work the body while floyd runs like a scared azz b1tch, lol, nyahahaha
                    I hope you have seen Floyd's fights and training before.No one protects his body like Floyd does.He covers the body while countering shots at the same time

Comment

Working...
                    X