No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kizer: Mora Now Regrets Not Penalizing Abner Mares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kizer: Mora Now Regrets Not Penalizing Abner Mares

Russell Mora was waiting for Keith Kizer on Monday morning when the executive director of the Nevada State Athletic Commission arrived at the NSAC’s headquarters in Las Vegas. [Click Here To Read More]

This is not the first time Russell Mora did a horrible officiating. Now we know he is a GBP man.

Comment

This was just all business...Mora was paid off to ref that way. I wouldn't be surprise I'd Kizer was behind this.

Comment

Mora needs to get his b!tch ass on youtube and make a video apologizing to Agbeko and all boxing fans around the world for being a piece of **** referee last weekend. That b!tch should never be allowed in the ring again. FHUCK MORA!

He should make a vid kneeling down to a statue of Agbeko, pleading for his forgiveness and mercy. The next time Agbeko sees his ass he should punch him in the fukin balls.

If Mora had refereed that fight correctly there is NO doubt Agbeko would still be champ.. and trust me, there's no way Mares can beat Agbeko with a fair ref.. it's impossible.

Comment

why does kizer make it seem like russell mora is some sort of victim suffering from PTSD? are we supposed to feel sorry for this guy now? mora's been guilty of a string of bad calls lately, he's proven his incompetence more than once and in his line of work, other people's lives and careers are at stake. in the real world, he would've been fired a long time ago.
          Last edited by John Barron; 08-16-2011, 05:22 AM.

Comment

i think russel mora is bias against black boxer look at the brandon rios-anthony peterson fight he is not opposed to taking points away for low blows or disqualifying a boxer. but in the agbeko-mares fight he gave mares a pass to hit low against agbeko.. i think he always favoring a mexican boxer .. and guys look at this in youtube..

2007 video: Mares throws low blows for Fox Sports piece
            /watch?v=X_FT_kc0wyY

i think mares knows how bad a low blow can affect an opponent.

Comment

Just make sure this guy doesnt ref any more high profile fights. I could care less if he claims to regret only one of his many missed calls in a fight full of fuk ups. The damage is already done.

Comment

Suspend him for life or ref nothing more than 4 rounders...he a joke and a crook and someone (GBP?) paid him off or inticed him in some way...I stopped counting after the 15th low blow...he's a disgrace and no manner of retrainging or "starting him off slowly" will correct the injustice he did...BOTTOM LINE: He can't be trusted...

Comment

A corrupt ref feeling "bad" AFTER cheating and getting his hand caught in cookie jar? How sad that he feels "Bad" after the fight is over.

Comment

Originally posted by alex25 View Post
                    i think russel mora is bias against black boxer look at the brandon rios-anthony peterson fight he is not opposed to taking points away for low blows or disqualifying a boxer. but in the agbeko-mares fight he gave mares a pass to hit low against agbeko.. i think he always favoring a mexican boxer .. and guys look at this in youtube..

2007 video: Mares throws low blows for Fox Sports piece
                    /watch?v=X_FT_kc0wyY

i think mares knows how bad a low blow can affect an opponent.
                    no, he is biased for Mexicans. Every fight he ref's he always biased for the Messicans.

Comment

Working...
                    X