Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir, Vitali Klitschko Belt Bonanza Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Wladimir, Vitali Klitschko Belt Bonanza Presser

Heavyweight boxing brothers Wladimir and Vitali Klitschko, and their manager Bernd Boente, attend a press conference via video in a hotel in Hamburg, Germany. Wladimir unified the WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF heavyweight titles last Saturday with a twelve round decision win over David Haye. Older brother Vitali holds the WBC's version of the heavyweight crown.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if it has cross Vitali's head to lose vs Adamek so that Wlad can have them all. Assuming Adamek then fights Wlad and Wlad wins

Comment

Anyways, cong**** to the brothers

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
        I wonder if it has cross Vitali's head to lose vs Adamek so that Wlad can have them all. Assuming Adamek then fights Wlad and Wlad wins
        I know they will never fight eachother but they should both have a retirement fight

Vitali vs Wlad with both of them retiring at the end of the night with all the belts. This could be the best True HW fight of this era.

Comment

This is what u call Dominance.

Comment

Viva Los Hermanos Klitschko!
            Last edited by Toney Loc; 07-05-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

That's what U call belt collection.

Comment

yeah they could do that too. But Wlad is younger and he seems to have a couple of more years than Vitali in the ring. Also HIS(wlad's) legacy could be expanded and reach new heights if Vitali retires first and let his little brother fight for his belt. Problem is that they are both very competitive and at the same time very happy with their respective accomplishments. So with that, they will continue to beat whoever is in front and never fight each other. Not that they should, I hope I never get to see that happening. If anything as an exhibition match just for fun, more like sparring which they do already

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  Ha ha ha, you must be joking.

I hope you are joking.

Vitali wanted the Haye fight badly. Adamek is the second best option and Vitali intends to make the most of it.

Comment

All hail our robotic Heavyweight champions. Damn athletic and genius twin brothers.

Comment

Working...
                    X