Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Wladimir Looked Very Nervous, I Rattled Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Wladimir Looked Very Nervous, I Rattled Him!

David Haye believes he has Wladimir Klitschko "rattled" ahead of tonight's heavyweight mega-fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    "If you look at the last few of Wladimir's opponents they all come in with their stomachs hanging over their shorts and looking in completely and utterly disastrous condition before the fight has even started. [Click Here To Read More]
    Haye talking complete rubbish as usual. Chambers and Peter trained harder for their fights against Wlad than they had trained for years, and came in well below their average fighting weight. Chambers came in considerably lighter than Haye has. Chagaev also came into his fight with Wlad in very good shape and weighed less than he usually does.

Comment

yeah but thats good. the only times wlad lost were against bums
      because he was half asleep.

Comment

Haye is only a novice, a beginner. Nearly half his 26 fights have been for 4 or 6 rds, total 12 out of the 26. And some if the others were 8 rds. So he;s had very few REAL fights.

Klitschko has had a total of 6 fights from 4-6 rds. 3-4 rd and 3-6 rd. He even had 2 -12 rd fights before his first 10 rounder. So he had a huge experience edge.

No comparison.

Comment

I don't understand that interview there. Haye seems to be contradiciting himself because on his interview with Sky Sports, he said he didn't think Wlad was nervous or rattled or that he didn't get under his skin.

This fight will not last more than 7/8 rounds. Someone's going to get KO'd brutally. Just hope Haye shows a bit of class after the fight, regardless of the outcome.

Comment

Yeah Haye on Sky Sports said Wlad looks like someone who knows he is going to win, didn't look nervous at all.

Haye is contradicting himself big time.

Comment

you know what i was thinking the same thing he did look very suprised and nervous when he was looking at the gloves

Comment

He rattled Vitali.

But a two-year-old girl calling him a poo-poo head would rattle Vitali.

Comment

he was quiet and focused like

"damn i cant wait to beat your sht talking asz"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                    He rattled Vitali.

But a two-year-old girl calling him a poo-poo head would rattle Vitali.
                    What did he say? Because it looked like Vitali was coming forward. Vitali'S facial expression when angered is a dead give away. I assume he started talking about ripping both there heads off. He knows Wlad wouldn't do anything but saying that in the vicinity of Vitali.. it would set him off... he's got a lot of balls.. all i'll say is he better pray to the heavens Wlad knocks him the **** out.

Comment

Working...
                    X