Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout vs Mundine on Aug. 24, Austin Cleared in Test Mess

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout vs Mundine on Aug. 24, Austin Cleared in Test Mess

Southpaw WBA junior middleweight king Austin Trout told BoxingScene.com that he has been cleared of blame for having failed the post-fight drug test following his June 11 unanimous decision over David "Destroyer" Lopez in San Luis Potosi, Mex.

[Click Here To Read More]

How did his drug test just go away? Wtf? It was stupid he would have gotten a NC for weed, but how do you get out of that?

Comment

Good stuff.

David Lopez and Mundine back to back is pretty impressive.

Comment

Trout maay get by Mundine but has NO power to keep canelo off him...he'll be out by round 7/8...i saw the drug test posted on boxing scene from MX and he was .50 something after the fight,much higher probably before he arrived at the location of fight...forgot where it was.., as results for pot go down over a 30 day period (7 for coke, medical facts)...

seems all was ok as soon as he returned to NM from what I read...trout has no power and that will cost him eventually....

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
          Trout maay get by Mundine but has NO power to keep canelo off him...he'll be out by round 7/8...i saw the drug test posted on boxing scene from MX and he was .50 something after the fight,much higher probably before he arrived at the location of fight...forgot where it was.., as results for pot go down over a 30 day period (7 for coke, medical facts)...

seems all was ok as soon as he returned to NM from what I read...trout has no power and that will cost him eventually....
          trout has power, he dropped lopez. trout throws bombs only when he feels like it (in other words when he feels it's the right time) i would pick trout over canelo today......canelo is fighting very weak competition. not only weak competition but guys that are set to make his style look great.

Comment

And the new

Comment

Working...
            X