No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Mayweather Jr. Mistakes With Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez: No Mayweather Jr. Mistakes With Pacquiao

Lightweight champion Juan Manuel Marquez will do everything possible to avoid the mistakes which led to a dominating decision loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. in 2009. Marquez moved up by two divisions to face Mayweather at 147-pounds. On November 12 he climbs back up, by nearly two divisions, to a catch-weight of 144-pounds to face WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will always maintain my stance that Marquez should have fought a challenger at 147 or at least at 140 before taking this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
      I will always maintain my stance that Marquez should have fought a challenger at 147 or at least at 140 before taking this fight.
      Is the Ramos fight at 135lbs?

Comment

It isn't rocket science. I don't understand how some of these boxers like a JMM in today's day and age don't already work with sport specific trainers and nutritionists. He doesn't need doctors to arrive at his targeted condition

Comment

to a catch-weight of 144-pounds to face WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao.

the only way duckqiao will actually fight.

Comment

He's making a Mayweather Mistake by accepting this fight at 140, he's getting knocked out cold this time.

Comment

He will be brutally ko'd

Comment

I hope he's right. This isn't floyd mayweather ur fighting, anything short of excellent condition and jmm is going to sleep.

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                to a catch-weight of 144-pounds to face WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao.

the only way duckqiao will actually fight.
                LMAO, U do know the catch weight was demanded by jmm don't u?

Comment

This is a mistake for JMM. He needs to treat this like any other lightweight title defense, without having to sweat off the extra lbs to get to 135

Comment

Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                    I hope he's right. This isn't floyd mayweather ur fighting, anything short of excellent condition and jmm is going to sleep.

LMAO, U do know the catch weight was demanded by jmm don't u?
                    yea he's happy to move up two weight classes just to comfort duckqiao LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X