No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Mosley Arrive To a Vegas Fan Frenzy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao, Mosley Arrive To a Vegas Fan Frenzy

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBO welterweight champion Manny Paquiao, and former three division champion Shane Mosley, made their arrivals in Las Vegas for their May 7 showdown at the MGM. Hundreds of fans mobbed both boxers. The fight will be televised by Showtime Pay-Per-View. Photos by Chris Cozzone.

[Click Here To Read More]

where are the pics?

Comment

Does SSM seriously have a picture of him missing a punch against Mayweather on his bus?

Comment

warrrr mosley give a good show

Comment

holy sht @ the pac pic

Comment

Comment

pac looks solid, shane looks the same. too much twitting i guess

Comment

Can't ****ing Wait!!!!!

Comment

i don't know i think pacquiao looks alittle weight drane i meen look at his eyes they look sinked in like hes been running a little to much im picking shane anyways bit seen pac this way makes me feel little better......just my opinion guys

Comment

THIS Fight is fixed!!!!

THIS Fight is fixed!!!!

ARUM is not gonna allow MOSLEY to spoil the mayweather fight...thats the main reason Golden Boy was left out of the negotiations!!!

Think about it mayweather is 39 years old just got divorced and is comming off 2 losses!!! or at least looked bad in his last 2 fights!!!!

so whats left for him???

I belive BOB ARUM granted mosley a fight with manny pac but mosley has to lose!!! in return BOB ARUM will secure a rematch with margarito and a rematch with COTTO!!!! so that is 3 PAYDAYS for mosley!!!! at this point in mosleys careear why not??? what other options does he have???

i SAID the same thing about the margarito fight and now look at margarito he is fighting cotto this summer!!!!

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE THINKING THIS MAY NOT BE TRU!!!!

ASK YOURSELF WOULD BOB ARUM REALLY RISK MANNY PAC LOSE AND RUIN THE MAYWEATHER FIGHT????

if the mayweather fight dont happen boxing is in big trouble!!!!

We all know the mayweather fight has to happend!!! and in order for that to happen manny pac cant lose!!!! WOULD BOB ARUM RISK IT????

Comment

Working...
                    X