No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Won't Be Looking To Knock Mosley Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Won't Be Looking To Knock Mosley Out

Trainer Freddie Roach wants Manny Pacquiao to become the first fighter to knock Shane Mosley out. Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight championship against Mosley on May 7 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Roach wants Pacquiao to start fast because he doesn't believe Mosley will be able to handle the pressure round after round.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he's gonna pull that gay ass "caring" stunt like he dis with Margacheater?? That did it for me...i aint buying this trash of a fight.

Comment

what do you want a quick KO not worht the money? lol

Comment

smart move... why rush for a KO and put urself at risk, the KO will come if u follow ur game plan..

Comment

best not to try to KO Shane
          if it happens, fine, but don't go after a KO
          this just a tuneup, so no need to go all out for big finish

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
            So he's gonna pull that gay ass "caring" stunt like he dis with Margacheater?? That did it for me...i aint buying this trash of a fight.
            you were actually gonna buy it in the first place?

mosley has no chance in this fight, even if pac takes it easy on him. i don't understand why people think mosley has a chance, it's not like mosley's power ****s on pac's or pac can't take a punch. it would be a great thing for manny to KO or stop mosley, but i think pac know's that'll send mayweather even further away from ever getting a fight going.

Comment

i won't be looking.

Comment

That's because he is such a nice guy and doesn't beleive in
                hurting senior citizens lmfao

Comment

i pick shane to ko pacman in this one.
                  ariza saying mosley will tire is utter garbage.
                  shane has gone the distance with ALL the top fighters over the last ten years with ease and beaten most of them.
                  however,pacman has to make a statement because roaches ego needs him to upstage floyd.
                  if roach tries to push for the ko during the fight i think it will be a mistake.
                  although manny is very fast, so are shanes counter shots....see how quick he countered floyd in rnd 2, bearing in mind that floyd is very quick.
                  he will struggle with mannys speed during later rnds as manny can keep the speed going late on(for some unknown reason) but, it is manny who has to beat a so called "over the hill" fighter who is definately his only genuine opponent who he has similar speed.
                  cotto isnt very fast and plasterito is a slugger, sniffman hatton was a brawler and clottey was a punchbag and shane mosley is fast.
                  what does roach say? speed kills.
                  i pick shane for a 4/5 rnd ko of pacman.
                  shane will go for it as soon as manny flinches,feints or blinks.
                  it could even be a single shot but, the first one will be BIIGGG!
                  now if you dont mind, im going for a poo.

Comment

Hey yo PAC, you better not **** my ************* money you ******** *****!!! I'm not ******* playing wit yo ********, ************* midget. Say WORD son

Comment

Working...
                    X