Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Possible For July, Adamek's Record Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Haye Possible For July, Adamek's Record Better

WBO, IBO and IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko broke down the differences between Tomasz Adamek and WBA heavyweight king David Haye. Wladimir recently signed a deal that will allow himself or his older brother, WBC king Vitali Klitschko, to face Adamek in September in a European soccer stadium that borders Germany in either Wroclaw or Warsaw Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]

yawn.beleive it when i see it

Comment

David Haye will never have the courage to fight a Klitschko.

Not even when they're old and grey.

He never needed to fight any mandatory, that was just an excuse to avoid fighting Wlad on July 2.

He'll fight Jean-Marc Mormeck (who turns 39 in June) or Antonio Tarver, Evander Holyfield or Roy Jones Jr next, or perhaps Danny Williams or Michael Sprott.

He only fights OLD heavyweights, even though he's in his prime. But even though Vitali's old too, Haye will avoid him because Vitali's still too good.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        WBO, IBO and IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko broke down the differences between Tomasz Adamek and WBA heavyweight king David Haye. Wladimir recently signed a deal that will allow himself or his older brother, WBC king Vitali Klitschko, to face Adamek in September in a European soccer stadium that borders Germany in either Wroclaw or Warsaw Poland.

[Click Here To Read More]
        I think Haye and Boothe have made it abundently clear that they have no interested in fighting iether Klitschkos, and they want nothing to do with any real top ten fighter.

Comment

Haye has to fight Povetkin next otherwise he might as well retire.

I

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            Haye has to fight Povetkin next otherwise he might as well retire.

I
            He should fight one of the Klitschkos next or retire. If he fights anyone else next in preference to the Klitschkos, then his career is completely pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
              I think Haye and Boothe have made it abundently clear that they have no interested in fighting iether Klitschkos, and they want nothing to do with any real top ten fighter.
              They'll fight Mormeck in Paris and sell it to the French as a superfight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Rado View Post
                He should fight one of the Klitschkos next or retire. If he fights anyone else next in preference to the Klitschkos, then his career is completely pointless.
                Not next.

Since they are both tied up. Unless Haye waits.

Comment

im sure haye said he had to get the wlad fight signed to skip his mandatory,now it is not signed he has to fight some sort of "mandatory".
                  and can only fight after april.Leaving him less time to promote and train than wlad even has.

tbh,do you honestly think Wladimir would fight chisora,then no more than 9 weeks later fight Haye? and then AFTER that!,fight adamek in september!.

i mean,ive looked at his fights per year,and how close fights are to each other.

it seems like Wlad is of late,mainly a 2 fight a year boxer,and has been mostly 2 a year for a long time.

2008 was the last time he fought 3 times in one year,and that was nicely spread out in the year. and before that was 2002 for 3 fights or more in a year.

And he has not fought two or more fights in such a tight space between each other since about the year 2000(i thnk he even had 4 fights then,but 3 of them were early to mid knockouts,and he was a lot younger too,mid 20s i think)

him being 35 by the time he fights chisora,and him getting injured 2 days before a fight doing light work,doesnt seem to point to him being as able bodied and fresh as he once was to be able to fight 2 fights so close together,nevermind 3 so close together.

And would tv networks even sign a haye v wlad fight,knowing that both would have extremely short training camps and promo tour for such a mega fight?.

would they buy the fight?,knowing both fight so close to this big fight,and in theory,both could lose at worst,at best,get slight cuts,bruises,injuries.

do we all want them to fight each other after fightin another fight not long before?,if they dont come in taking this thing serious they might both be injured,both be fatiuged and undertrained,or not enough rest and even over train!.

the fight doesnt get promoted aswell as it could do with more time to get the whole wolrd and non boxing fans,non sports fans to know about this historic fight!.

if it happens short space after both fight,maybe not many people could afford it?,or maybe most wouldnt be able to buy it and each boxer earns less,and they fight doesnt get the hype and promotion it deserves.

What y'all think?????

Comment

Like Wlad will ever grow a set.

Comment

Working...
                    X