Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir: Haye Said Vitali Hits Too Hard, Won't Fight Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wladimir: Haye Said Vitali Hits Too Hard, Won't Fight Him

WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko told Reuters that WBA champ David Haye refused to face older brother Vitali Klitschko, the WBC champion, because of his punching power.

[Click Here To Read More]

And the smear campaign to deflect attention from the fact he's ducked Haye begins.

Comment

well the small brother hits hard to haye and you gas out and dont have steward in your corner you will get ktfo lose if you dont chicken out that is and then take ure last payday getting ko by vitali

Comment

They both have bone crushing power

I think that if Haye ever risks fighting a Klitschko, he will risk going after the HW champ in Vlad

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Partridge View Post
          And the smear campaign to deflect attention from the fact he's ducked Haye begins.
          looool!!!

Very not biased statement from a brit...

Thanks for the participation.

Comment

The Coward of Cypress is scared of Wlad as well, but probably not as much as he is of Vitaly.

Comment

Bull****, IF Haye said that which i highly doubt he did then how would wlad know!?

And for my money Wladomir is the puncher of the brothers

Comment

not

buying what vladi is saying....fu.ck both haye & klit for not making the fight happen and especially golden girl and K2!

Comment

What a load of crap hahaha

Comment

What more can you say... Wlad is a fighting man, Haye is a media whore. And we all know Haye is scared ****less of Vitali. He needs to be tucked into bed at night with his teddy in case he has bad dreams about Vitali tearing him a new one.

Comment

Working...
                    X