Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye: Hey Klitschkos, All Roads Lead To The Hayemaker!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Haye: Hey Klitschkos, All Roads Lead To The Hayemaker!

During a recent interview with Dan Warren of BBC London 94.9, WBA heavyweight champion David Haye discussed the possibility of finally facing one of the Klitschko brothers in 2011. Haye defends the title against Audley Harrison on November 13 in Manchester. Wladimir Klitschko defends the WBO/IBO/IBF titles against Dereck Chisora on December 11 in Germany. WBC champion Vitali Klitschko is coming off a twelve round decision win over former champion Shannon Briggs and expects to fight again in March.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

This dislusional twat thinks hes floyd mayweather

Comment

haye are you ****** are you making more then the bros no ure not nowhere near it ure a bum and a p$$y

Comment

All roads lead to haye but unfortunately one does a U-turn and doesnt look back!

Comment

This is what David Haye's road looks like.

Comment

What a fool. It's pretty obvious that the Klitschkos want the Haye fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                haye are you ****** are you making more then the bros no ure not nowhere near it ure a bum and a p$$y
                Could you please search him out in the real world, and say it to his face, one on one? And please, take a picture of your face while you're doing it. Damn keyboard warriors these days...

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                  Could you please search him out in the real world, and say it to his face, one on one? And please, take a picture of your face while you're doing it. Damn keyboard warriors these days...
                  lmao @ keyboard warriors!!

Comment

Lmao

as soon as i logged on and went to boxingscene i saw this headline and most times i say to myself, damm david haye is talking more smack again! lol
                    but wow this just over does it, he cant take this line from a champ like floyd.
                    haye isnt even worthy enough to say this period.
                    haye has 1 tittle defence against 39yr old ruiz, and numerous Funny articles full of **** talking about the k-brothers.
                    thats not a good resume.

Comment

Working...
                    X