Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Antonio Margarito is Tough, But He Will Fall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: Antonio Margarito is Tough, But He Will Fall

Antonio Margarito will be tough but Manny Pacquiao will stop him in round eight or nine.

[Click Here To Read More]

why is everybody saying in these rounds.....I guess they want stop him ealier or at least in the same round as SSM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Antonio Margarito will be tough but Manny Pacquiao will stop him in round eight or nine.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Amir Khan shut up.

Comment

That comment about Manny being "supper bigger" than Margarito, even with Margo's height/reach advantage, reminds me of the "I'm fooookin massive at 140"" Hatton comment.

I guess that's not good.

Comment

why is team pac mouthing off soo much? if they are soo confident why all the smack talk? shows weakness if anything not confidence. the mere fact he's fighting margarito is a sign of weakness, why not fight somebody thats actually ranked and a champion? you would think from being wrong on their last 2 predictions theyd stfu by now. buncha clowns. all I hear is silence from team margs.......

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            Amir Khan shut up.
            Hi Keyboard Warrior.

Comment

Just to air it out: Manny has said nothing but nice words to and about everyone. Its easy for Roach and Khan to make silly "Manny will KO him in ____" but if i were Manny, id tell them to just shhhhhh and let the fight happen. If everyone on your team thinks you will easily win by KO to the point that they can call the round, why even fight or be interested in the fight as a fan? Kinda counterintuitive really.

Comment

Watch up Manny..this aint gonna be a walk in de park

Comment

Should be a great fight, really looking forward to it

Comment

^ You could post another picture. Manny has done the same bamboo training for years.

Comment

Working...
                    X