No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UK Boxing: Haye Upset By Macca KO; Murray; Woodgate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UK Boxing: Haye Upset By Macca KO; Murray; Woodgate

WBA world heavyweight champion David Haye has commended former cruiserweight rival Enzo Maccarinelli for the heart shown during Saturday’s (September 18) seventh round stoppage loss to German Alexander Frenkel, but admitted the manner of defeat “upset” him. European cruiserweight champion Maccarinelli was ahead on the scorecards when entering the seventh round of his first title defence in Birmingham, but a vicious left-hook from Frenkel ended both the Swansea man’s title reign and his dream of winning back his WBO world title. [Click Here To Read More]

Agree with David 100%, and some nice comments there, but I have to ask...weren't there supposed to be rumours that Haye had gave Frenkel some tips to beat Enzo?

I'm confused now.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      Agree with David 100%, and some nice comments there, but I have to ask...weren't there supposed to be rumours that Haye had gave Frenkel some tips to beat Enzo?

I'm confused now.
      What tips could Haye give him that everyone didn't already know? Avoid Enzo's left and punch him on the chin, KO time.

Comment

Haye sees his own future if he fights a Klitschko in what happened to Enzo.

Comment

Originally posted by NorvernRob View Post
          What tips could Haye give him that everyone didn't already know? Avoid Enzo's left and punch him on the chin, KO time.
          Sure, but if you're rooting for a guy then you don't say to his opponent, oh by the way this is how you beat him, regardless of how obvious it might be.

Tis strange.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
            Sure, but if you're rooting for a guy then you don't say to his opponent, oh by the way this is how you beat him, regardless of how obvious it might be.

Tis strange.
            Probably was a BS story.

Comment

This is nothing, compared to how upset and "sobered" Haye will be when a Klitschko has laid a hand on his jaw.

Comment

No its true! Frenkel went to hayes gym and both met there and watched haye vs maccaranelli! Haye gave him little advice to move a lot and watch out for enzos left hook to the body!
                I think haye had to do this because of sauerland promotion...

Comment

http://www.boxen.com/news-archiv/new...ifft-haye.html

Comment

Is Joe Calzaghes dad still training Enzo?
                    Does anyone have a link to the Mac/Fenkel fight? I heard the KO was hellacious...

Comment

Working...
                    X