Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Kotelnik Presser; Glen Johnson Trains

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexander-Kotelnik Presser; Glen Johnson Trains

WBC/IBF junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander shows off his muscles at the final press conference for Saturday's title defense against former champion Andriy Kotelnik in St. Louis. HBO will televise. Photos by Bob Barton [Click Here To Read More]

the last pic glen loook like a prego

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Haha He looks like a T-rex to me

Comment

Kotelnik doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
          Kotelnik doesn't stand a chance.
          IMHO, no one at 140 right now does.

Comment

wtf @ 1st pic. that aint right lol

Comment

man, I 'm getting pumped up for this card!! I wish they showed the K9 vs Spinks fight too.

Also, I have a feeling Alexander is going to disapoint a little bit. He'll win but wont be anything very impressive, I think too much distractions with Bradley, Khan, etc. It's hard to shine against a guy that you're supposed to beat easily but who has a solid chin and decent skills.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                Haha He looks like a T-rex to me
                lol, I was just calling him a raptor.........funny stuff. Johnson is a classic though

I think Kotelnik will do better than people think he will and then all the talk about Alexander will fizzle out and people will start to retract some statements....I can see it now. Alexander might win by a decision and people are expecting (hoping) he is going to KO Kotelnik within a few rds- don't see it happening though

Comment

is hbo going to give us a real fight any time soon? its obvious whos wiinning here

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                    is hbo going to give us a real fight any time soon? its obvious whos wiinning here
                    I agree about HBO. But to Alexander's credit. He tried to fight everyone at 140 and was turned down

Comment

Working...
                    X