No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido To Use Daniel Zaragoza For Gamboa Unification

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido To Use Daniel Zaragoza For Gamboa Unification

BoxingScene.com has been advised that IBF featherweight champion Orlando Salido (34-10-2, 22 KOs) will be trained for his upcoming unification by Mexican legend and hall-of-fame fighter Daniel Zaragoza. Salido will step in the ring for the biggest challenge of his career against WBA "regular" champion Yuriorkis Gamboa (18-0, 15 KOs) at The Palms resort in Las Vegas on September 11. HBO will be televising the fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Chris John was the WBA champion how is this a unification fight?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
      Chris John is what the "LEECH" organism WBA call's a "super champion"¿? & Gamboa is what that "LEECH" organism call's a regular(if there is such a thing) champion...It's all a bunch of BULL**** & a money making scheme!!! These LEECH organisms(WBC, WBA, IBF & WBO ect, ect)are all full of **** & find every single way to suck money out the fighters by haveing of to 4 champions(super, regular, diamond, interim, ect , ect) per division & charging sanction fees every time they fight for or defend these BULL**** TITLES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        He is, they just made a make believe title for Gamboa a while back that he beat some journeyman for.

Comment

i havent seen salido fight lately but if hes the same fighter that fought guerrero then i see an upset.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
            i havent seen salido fight lately but if hes the same fighter that fought guerrero then i see an upset.
            salido wiped the floor with guerrero, i think he is underated

Comment

hahahha all my point with you....sig it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cubano11 View Post
                hahahha all my point with you....sig it!!!
                whats so funny? the bet is all set... i dont have to sig **** amigo..

anyways... just hope gamboa doesnt go near jhonny gonzales

Comment

i got 4k on gamboa....any takers? PM me (:

Comment

Salido was on PEDs for that fight, though, remember?!

Comment

Working...
                    X