No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Margarito: Manny To Demand 150-Pound Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Margarito: Manny To Demand 150-Pound Weight

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao will request a catch-weight of 150-pounds when he moves up to the junior middleweight division to challenge Antonio Margarito for the vacant WBC title on November 13.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh Manny... We get mad at Floyd for his stunts, but yours are gonna catch up to you too dude.

Comment

What a *****!!!!!!!!!!! This fight should not happen, The title should not be on the line, if it is a BS catchweight! 150 is closer to WW then JMW,
      this bull****!
      Manny does not deserve this, Catchweights are okay, but not for World title fights!!!
      What a *****!!!

Catchweight king!

Comment

Its nothing yet official.

I hope it will be at 154!

Comment

If he wins he won't be a real 154 champion cause he didn't even win the fight at that weight!

Least floyd fought Oscar at 154

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
            Its nothing yet official.

I hope it will be at 154!
            It won't be, Manny and Freddie are upto there old tricks again.

Comment

I'm sick of these bull**** catchweights with him, be a man and fight at the damn weight your supposed to be fighting at!

According to Inquirer.net, the 31-year-old Pacquiao will be fighting Margarito at a “catch weight not exceeding 150 pounds.”
              Well, let’s do the math. If the junior middleweight upper limit for the division is 154, then Pacquiao will be fighting at four pounds under the limit, and only three pounds above the 147 pound welterweight limit.
              It's closer to a damn welterweight match then a light middleweight fight,
              The vacant title should not be aloud put on the line!

How can Pacquiao feel good about not fighting at the full weight for the division? I don’t understand that at all. If he wins the fight, he doesn't deserve the title.
              I can understand a catch weight if there’s a wide gulf between two fighters, but I don’t think a catch weight should ever involve a title.
              It's wrong to have two fighters at a catchweight for a title.

Margarito hasn’t looked like the same fighter he used to be in his past two fights, and I don’t see how a catch weight is really even needed to beat him.
              Why is Pacquaio be a god damn ***** looking for these damn catchweights?
              He’s slow as molasses, doesn’t use his long reach, has no defense, comes straight at his opponents, and throws wide shots in close. Margarito is the perfect victim for Pacquiao. So why would a catch weight be needed when you got a fighter that is so tailor made for Pacquiao, and who appears to be fading fast in terms of his fighting ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
                If he wins he won't be a real 154 champion cause he didn't even win the fight at that weight!

Least floyd fought Oscar at 154
                Floyd is miles bigger than Pacquiao.

Comment

If someone is too big to fight then don't ****ing fight them!!! ****ing catchweight p*ssy!!

Comment

I cant believe ths is stupid meaningless fight is gonna take place

Comment

Working...
                    X