Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Tua Would Love To Fight Chris Arreola, Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Tua Would Love To Fight Chris Arreola, Title Fight

Heavyweight veteran David Tua, during a recent appearance on BoxingScene.com's official audio show, Leave It In The Ring Radio, said he would love to fight Chris Arreola in the near future. He returns against Monte Barrett on July 17 in Atlantic City. He wants to continue winning on route to a title shot. [Click Here To Read More]

Hell yeah, I'd be stoked to see Tua fight either Arreola, Peter, Briggs or Haye.

Comment

Tua knocks him out cold .Tua is dangerous.

Comment

Would love to see this.Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Heavyweight veteran David Tua, during a recent appearance on BoxingScene.com's official audio show, Leave It In The Ring Radio, said he would love to fight Chris Arreola in the near future. He returns against Monte Barrett on July 17 in Atlantic City. He wants to continue winning on route to a title shot. [Click Here To Read More]
          David tua wants a title shot now????? where was this a few years ago??? last title shot he had was in 2000 against Lennox Lewis and then lost a fight or two and seemed to have given up......tua will beat barrett and most likely arreola but im not too sure how he would do against one of the Klitschkos because of their size and reach advantage...or even haye since he might be the WBA HW Champion but he is still new to the HW Division...

Comment

David Tua via 9th round KO. I love to see Tua destroy Arreola.

Comment

I love the idea of this fight. War Tua!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                Hell yeah, I'd be stoked to see Tua fight either Arreola, Peter, Briggs or Haye.
                tua will do good against other brawlers and sluggers.

he can still be entertaining that way.

haye-tua probably would be boring unless tua catches him with a lucky punch.

Comment

I'd love to see that fight, it's the kind of fights he should take if he wants a title shot, no mroe Barrett's and Shane Cameron's please.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                    I'd love to see that fight, it's the kind of fights he should take if he wants a title shot, no mroe Barrett's and Shane Cameron's please.
                    monte barrett is just a stay busy opponent.

shane cameron , believe it or not , was actually the big name in the fight. tua was brought in as the opponent. (shane's people thought tua was done)

Comment

Working...
                    X