No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero vs Solis Inquiries Continue, HBO Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero vs Solis Inquiries Continue, HBO Interested

As previously reported by BoxingScene.com a few days ago, WBA super bantamweight champion Celestino Caballero (34-2, 23KOs) is willing to rise by two weight divisions to challenge interim-WBA super featherweight champion Jorge Solis (39-2-2, 28KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Cab going to 130......

Comment

Cab being a tuff guy.

I'd give him a ton of respect if this happens.

Win or lose.

Comment

Watch them say he ducking Vazquez Jr.

1 division, not 2 though. He moved up to 126.

Comment

I really wanted to see Caballero-Lopez at 122 last year. When it didn't happen, I figured maybe they'd make it happen at 126. But Caballero has no more luster now, whereas he had 2 belts and a divisional claim. Now he's frozen out for the time being since the big fight is Lopez-Gamboa. He needs to win big vs Solis or whoever he ends up fighting next to get his name back in the big fight mix.

Comment

Good to hear HBO is interested, that's all Caballero needs to be straight. Like I said before, put this on either Berto or Martinez' next fight.

Solis is pretty good, but he would catch a beatdown. I want to see Caballero get the fights he wants and deserves, after Solis, put the full court press on Vazquez Jr. or Roman Martinez. He should offer them a fight, see if they aren't just bluffing.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Damn Cab going to 130......
              I think he will be fine, his last fight was at featherweight and he beat the brakes off of Daud Yordan who was giving "The Ghost" all he could handle before the cut. Caballero UD

Comment

Caba is already one of my top 5 favorite current Boxers. If Caba goes up to 130 for this fight win, lose, or draw he will definately move into top 3 easy. Caba is the mutha****in man as far as I'm concerned, and Bob will do good in keeping JuanMa, and Gamboa away from Caba if he beats Solis. WAR CABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It's a shame that so-called champions(who are actually punks) like Juanma & Gamboa are ducking Caballero & now Caballero has to jump a couple of weight classes to get a good decent fight!

Comment

Easy fight for Cab....UD

Comment

Working...
                    X