No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte Responds To Mosley's Lawyer Over Pacquiao Jab

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conte Responds To Mosley's Lawyer Over Pacquiao Jab

BALCO Lab founder Victor Conte has issued a response to a recent BoxingScene.com news brief, where Shane Mosley's attorney Judd Burstein was very critical of Manny Pacquiao's defamation suit. Last December Pacquiao filed a lawsuit against the Mayweathers, Oscar De La Hoya and and Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer, claiming the parties had accused him of taking performance-enhancing drugs. [Click Here To Read More]

look like burnstein is trying to play both sides of the fence and is contradicting himself horribly.

Comment

Lawyers are going to do whud it do and that's get that $.

Comment

The lawyers always win.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          BALCO Lab founder Victor Conte has issued a response to a recent BoxingScene.com news brief, where Shane Mosley's attorney Judd Burstein was very critical of Manny Pacquiao's defamation suit. Last December Pacquiao filed a lawsuit against the Mayweathers, Oscar De La Hoya and and Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer, claiming the parties had accused him of taking performance-enhancing drugs. [Click Here To Read More]
          i always said pac will have a hard time winning this defamation suit. defamation suits are hard enough. but in this case its worst. he has to prove beyond doubt that the defendants knew they were telling lies. and how would they know he was clean when he refused to take the ost. manny has an up hill battle. i think this suit was filed for pr reasons. he was starting to catch a lot of heat even from his fans.

Comment

Burstein FTW! I gaurantte he and Petrocelli are at dinner now chumming it up over some nice scotch. And guess who's covering the tab. Business expenses baby.

Comment

Working...
            X