No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elio Rojas Demands Unification With Yuriorkis Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elio Rojas Demands Unification With Yuriorkis Gamboa

BROOKLYN, N.Y.—World Boxing Council featherweight champion Elio “The Kid” Rojas (22-1, 13 KOs) has called out his World Boxing Association counterpart, undefeated Yuriorkis Gamboa (18-0, 15 KOs), demanding a world championship unification match. [Click Here To Read More]

Now thats a fight.

Comment

Make the **** happen. Should be a great fight.Unification is always great. Then will we hear the Gamboa ducked Cab.

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP!!!!

Get this DONE NOW!!

Comment

no ppl hate on juanma n will always say he ducked cab wen in reallity lopez n gamboa would destroy cab but rojas would lose to gamboa but it would be a hell of a good fight but i still think gamboa cab happens first

Comment

I will bet with anyone that Gamboa's next fight will not be Caballero.

just not happening. I'm not gonna say "this guy is ducking that guy" or any of that, but I just don't see Caballero as Gamboa's next opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              but i still think Lopez cab happens first
              fixed for you buddy.

Comment

ohhh shiiit!!! now lets see what happen

Comment

i wonder if juanmaricon is a bit embarrassed seeing others challenging the tough gomboa,and he's out to go challenge a shot fighter in the winner of marquez/vazquez? gamboa/lopez was to happen this summer,but after a bum(matagwa) made lopez look silly and gamboa ko matagwa the way you are supposed to ko a bum,made him realize he'll get ko'd by gamboa..so now the excuses will come as why he won't face gamboa,just like he did with caballero

Comment

remember everybody stick with your guns.....

lets see what happen now!!!! IM READY AND ABOUT TO CALL AN OBVIOUS DUCKING cabrones.... jajajajajajjaj

Comment

Working...
                    X